Baringo County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions as per the Constitution of Kenya 2010 under article 176 and County Government Act No. 17 of 2012.
Senior Civic Education Officer (1 Post) JG'P' REF:BCPSB/23/2O14
Reporting to the Director Civic Education.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- · Contact citizen's engagement in the implementation of the constitution
- · Improving understanding, appreciation and engagement in the operationalization of the county system of Government
- · Institutionalizing a culture of constitutionalism within the county.
- · Enhancing knowledge and understanding of electoral system procedures
- · Enhancing awareness and mainstreaming of the bill of rights and National Values and principles.
- · Heightening demand by citizens for service delivery by institution of Governance at the County Level.
Requirements for Appointment:
- · Be a Kenyan Citizen Be a holder of at least a first degree from a university recognized in Kenya
- · A Master's degree will be an added advantage
- · Have knowledge, experience and distinguished career of not less than five(5) years in administration and management.
- · Satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution.
Salary and Remuneration:
- · Basic Salary: Kshs. 77,527 - 103,893 p.m.
- · House Allowance: Kshs. 40,000 p.m.
- · Other Allowances: Kshs. 12,000 p.m.
Terms of Service: Permanent
How to Apply:
For a candidate to meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution, he/she must have the following clearances:
- · Certificate of good conduct from the Criminal Investigations Department (CID)
- · Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- · A tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- · A certificate from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- · Certificate of clearance from any of the Credit References Bureaus in the Country
All written applications, CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials and identity card should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to:
County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 53-30400,Kabarnet.
So as to reach the Offices mentioned above on or before 26 June 2014. Candidates are advised against canvassing.
NB: Baringo County Government is an equal opportunity Government and all are encouraged to apply as provided in the advert.