- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and presentation in all back-of-house areas and customer areas
- Supervises all rooms and corridors, in line with company policy
- Create and work to daily job lists from the room status list, arrivals and departures list
- Keep up to date with current promotions and hotel pricing, to provide information to guests, on request, while maximizing room sales opportunities
- Maintain the stocking levels of all point-of-sales and consumables
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to line manager, including all furniture, fittings and equipment
- Complete all periodical tasks, such as flipping mattresses, cleaning curtains and dusting lamp shades
- Store all soiled and clean laundry in line with company policy and complete the required documentation
- Fulfil all reasonable requests from guests, to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety
- Carry out instructions given by the management team and managing Director
- Ability to train junior staff
- Diploma from Utalii College
- From 2years experience
- Conversant with the textile materials and cleaning standards
- Advising on technical standards on housekeeping and has supervised in the past
Strong Risk Awareness; Integrity; Passion; Enthusiasm; Self-Motivation; Excellent Communication Skills; Etiquette; Problem Solving Skills; Good Grooming, Strategic Thinking Skills; Leadership Skills / People Management; Organization skills; and Partnering & Consultative Skills.
We offer very competitive remuneration. Accommodation, meals, and transport is provided. Complete applications should include a detailed CV with name, copies of certificates, email contact, daytime telephone contact, contacts of 3 work references as well as current remuneration.
Kindly state the position applied for on the subject of the email.
This should be received no later than 15 February 2015 and sent to: