Muramati Sacco is one of the fastest growing Saccos in Kenya.
Due to the growth, we are seeking to recruit for the following position;
Reporting to the Business Operations Manager the job holder is responsible for day to day branch operations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Initiate and sustain branch strategies for growth in line with the organizational strategies and set targets
- Provide a link between the branch and other organization’s functions
- Oversee operations in the branch and ensuring branch compliance with operational guidelines and procedures
- Responsible for customer relations and maintaining organization’s corporate image
- Provide leadership, responsible for continuous performance management of all staff members in the branch, and build team work in the branch
- Oversee production of timely and reliable reports
Required Academic Qualifications
- University Degree in Business, Commerce, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Accounting or its equivalent.
- Diploma in Banking, Micro Finance , Co-op Management, Entrepreneurship, Business Management
- C+ [plus] in KCSE
- At least three (3) years management experience in a SACCO/ Financial institution
- Strong leadership skills
- Marketing and Public relations skills
- Analytical and decision making skills
- Able to work within given strict deadlines
- Must be Computer Literate
- Team player of excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High degree of integrity
E mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clearly quote the reference number for the position applied for.
Closing date for job Applications is Friday 9th September 2011